Here at Stonehouse Farm Equestrian, we can provide top class facilities for all levels.
- Indoor school with viewing area
- 65 metre X 25 metre outdoor all weather ménage with full training mirrors.
- Professional Tuition
- Full livery facilities
- Cross country schooling facilities
- Secure tack store
- Heated meeting room / classroom facilities
- Over 120 acres of off road hacking around our farm and linking up with beautiful National Forest schemes.
Our stables are made up of a variety of beautiful traditional stables together with a dutch barn with large loose boxes. We also provide an excellent washing and grooming area, which even boasts a horse solarium.
We have fantastic hacking here at Stonehouse Equestrian; you don’t even need to go out onto a road at all. All around our farm you are able to ride in over 120 acres of off road riding, with canter tracks around our fields if you are feeling adventurous!
Furthermore we are 5 minutes close to our motorway network making us very accessible to all major equestrian centers
We also have a small selection of cross country jumps in our bottom paddock, although they may not be of “Burghley” standard, they will certainly keep any event horse ticking over or assist with anyone taking their first steps into cross country jumping.
All of the above facilities, together with a wide selection of show jumps, markers etc. We feel our facilities provide everything required to train any horse for any discipline.