WORK WITH US!
Here at Stonehouse Farm we run a successful apprenticeship scheme through Stubbing Court Training offering qualifications for working pupils. By doing this they gain the invaluable hands on experience of working at a busy competition yard, as well as a good grounding in the equestrian industry. Together these factors can help them gain employment with horses in any sphere.
We are constantly seeking cheerful and enthusiastic people to join the team here at Stonehouse Farm. We look for someone who has a basic knowledge and understanding of horses who is dedicated, hard-working and able to work well as part of a team.
• Regular training on own and yard horses.
• Learn how to trim and turnout a horse to the highest standard.
• First-hand knowledge on how a top class professional yard is run and managed.
• Guidance when competing.
• Opportunity to learn how to start off young horses from breaking-in and producing to a professional standard.
• Continuous advice from Helena and experienced members of the team on general horsemanship.
Job roles include:
• Supporting Helena and Team at home. To include general yard duties, exercising horses and competition preparation.
• Accompanying to competitions and being part of the team supporting them and their horses.
To read more about our staff here at Stonehouse Farm feel free to browse The Team section of our website. Or, for more information or to apply for a position here please Contact Us. 07802 372867